Hurlingham Shikara Freestanding Cast Iron Roll Top Bath, Metallic Pewter Lustre, 1820x810mm
Hurlingham Shikara Cast Iron Bath, Metallic Pewter Lustre, Roll Top Bathtub
A beautiful and elegant addition for your bathroom, the Hurlingham Shikara Cast Iron Bath is a low slung roll-top bath, one of the largest in our range with a length of over 1800mm.
This roomy traditional bath with deep gentle sides, sitting on a handcrafted double-skirted plinth is made from strong a durable cast iron and genuine Vitreous Enamel interior with a slight shine. Comes in Metallic Pewter Lustre special paint finish and options for with or without tap holes to suit your bathing requirements. Either option will make for a luxurious centre-piece bathtub to match your existing bathroom décor.
The perfect bath for sinking into after a busy day, and you don't have to worry about the water getting cold either as cast iron baths are excellent at retaining heat for longer compared to arcrylic baths. Just add hot water, a glass of wine and good book, then relax and unwind with a long indulgent long soak.
The Shikara is built to last, every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can relax in confidence for years to come.
- Finished by hand in the UK
- Built to last, with cast iron and vitreous enamel
- Excellent heat retention properties from Cast Iron material
- Traditionally made using highly skilled processes
- Manufacturer 5 year guarantee
Interested in an alternative finish? Also available in a Bespoke Painted Finish.
Download: Specification / Drawing / Handmade Acknowlegdement
Product Code: TBK081(WTH) / TBK080(NTH) + PNT119
- Dimensions: L 1820 x W 810 x H 560 mm
- Weight: 217.5 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 210 Litres to overflow
Finish: Bespoke Painted, see below
Material: Body - Cast Iron / Interior - Vitreous Enamel
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Bath
Tap Holes: With or Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 5 years
Due to the handmade nature of our casting processes, sizing can vary up to 3%. Products first fix should be undertaken on site, after physical measurement has been taken.
Pewter Lustre Finish
A bath from Hurlingham is the ultimate in luxury. Using a highly skilled process that gives you bespoke bath with a most unique, opulent and luxurious finish. By layering several top mist coats onto a black base paint gives this Pewter Lustre bath a shiny reflective finish. A beautiful bespoke freestanding double slipper with deep sides and a luxurious feel, definitely enough room for one and even two as this boat bath is one of our largest.
Hurlingham Bath’s expert painters will apply the stunning metallic Pewter Luster Finish nearing the completion of your bath.
Please note: Hurlingham Bespoke Baths have a 3-4 week lead-time.
Luxury Bath Waste
The following waste & overflow is recommended with this bath as it is not Included as standard.
- Bundle - Exposed bath waste plug & chain / overflow pipe / Shallow Seal Trap
- Shallow Seal Trap
- Exposed bath waste & chain with overflow pipe
Bath Supplied with or without tap holes – allowing many choices of deck mounted, wall or floor standing taps
- Recommended taps for this bath
- Supplied with or without tap holes, please select from drop-down above.
- Bath waste not included, please add or order separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
Any questions? – Please contact us today and alternatively you can order over the phone.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: