BC Designs Tasse Gio Cian Bathroom Wash Basin, 575x345mm
BC Designs Tasse/Gio Cian Basin
This egg shaped countertop basin offers a modern luxury to any styled bathroom, designed to coordinate perfectly with the Tasse or Gio freestanding baths.
Featuring a thin edge rim with oval shape design to complement many bathroom schemes. Manufactured from the exclusive Cian solid surface for added durability, stain and scratch resistance this basin is a great choice for your home.
Available in hand polished white or 8 distinctive Colourkast finishes and has also been backed up by a 10-year manufacturers guarantee for added peace of mind.
- For countertop installation
- Suitable for Wall Mounted or Tall Basin Mixer Tap
- Manufactured from Cian solid surface
- Cian material will withstand the rigours of everyday exposure
- Resistant to minor damages can be polished or repaired
- Cian material retains heat for longer
- 12 weeks delivery time on Colourkast finishes
- No overflow therefore unslotted waste will be required
- Taps & waste are sold separately
- 10 year guarantee
- Download: Basin Specification
Product Code: BAB110(FINISH)
- Basin Dimensions: W 575 x D 345 x H 145 mm
Type: Countertop Wash Basin / Sink
Material: Cian Solid Surface
- Standard Finish: Polished White
Colourkast Finishes: Gunmetal, Light Fawn, Mushroom, Satin Rose, Khaki Green, Industrial Grey, Powder Blue, Powder Gray
Waste: Not Included, see below to add a waste
- Overflow: No Overflow, unslotted waste required
Tap Holes: No Tap Holes
Also available: Matching Gio or Tasse Baths
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Luxury Basin Waste
Matching wastes are available to order, we recommend the BC Designs Push Down Unslotted Waste (WAS220), see options to add the waste.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: