Eucotherm Fino Ladder Towel Radiator 765mm x 480mm
Fino Ladder Towel Radiator
The stylish Eucotherm Fino heated towel rail is sure to enhance the look and functionality of any bathroom, as it gives you plenty of towel hanging space. Keeping your bathroom looking neat and ordered.
The designer radiator is made from durable mild steel and has a tall vertical frame incorporating a curve in shape. Fino comes in Textured Matt Anthracite, White or a choice of our bespoke RAL Colours or Special Finishes.
Additionally, has a choice of sizes to choose from to suit any bathroom shape or size and is covered by a 10 year guarantee.
Eucotherm Fino radiator is also available in 945mm x 580mm / 1215mm x 580 / 1395mm x 580mm / 1710mm x 580mm
- Download: Fino Datasheet
- Product Code: EFI-765480
- Dimensions: H 765mm x W 480mm
- Wall to front face: 74mm
- Pipe Centres: 405mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 48mm
- Style: Ladder Towel Radiator
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: White/Anthracite or Bespoke, see below
- Fuel Type: Central Heating
- Heat Output Watts: 389
- Heat Output BTU: 1327 (Delta T50)
- Values: Sold separately, see below
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Estimated Delivery: 1 - 2 Working Days
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Complete Your Package
To complete your radiator package you will need to add values, pipe covers and accessories as these are sold separately, please see our selection below:
- Radiator Values
- Radiator Pipe Covers
- Radiator Accessories
Bespoke by Eucotherm
- Special orders with a chosen RAL colour will incur an extra 20% surcharge on top of the original radiator price.
- Orders with special textured finishes will incur an extra 30% surcharge on top of the original radiator price.
Please note, colours may vary due to the fact that every computer monitor, laptop and phone screen has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently.
How to Order Bespoke by Eucotherm
At checkout choose 'RAL Colours' or 'Special Finishes' in the variants dropdown tab and add to 'Your Cart'.
Simply just add a note in 'Your Cart' with the specific RAL colour or Special Finish code in the section “Add a note to your order" Alternatively you can email our team your colour code after ordering.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted or special finishes may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time convenient for you.
- When receiving larger items, we recommend you arrange appropriate measures to help carry the product to it's desired location.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods
- We have a 14 day returns policy providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, fees may apply. Pease see Delivery & Returns page.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: