Hurlingham Marlow Freestanding Cast Iron Bath, Roll Top Painted Slipper Bath With Feet 1700x810mm
Hurlingham Marlowe 1700mm Cast Iron Bath
Transform your bathroom into a luxurious spa-like retreat with the Hurlingham Marlowe 1700mm Freestanding Bath. It features a smooth and glossy white vitreous enamel interior and the exterior of the bathtub can be painted in any colour of your choice. Adding a personalised touch to your bathtub and matching your bathroom's decor. With a 151-litres capacity, this bathtub offers plenty of room for a relaxing and rejuvenating soak after a long day.
This Marlowe Freestanding Bath is a stunning centrepiece with a traditional claw and ball foot design that will add elegance and sophistication to your bathroom. Measuring at 1700mm x 810mm, this bathtub provides ample space for you to stretch out and unwind.
Don't settle for an ordinary bathroom. Add this impressive and timeless piece to your collection and experience the ultimate in bathing luxury.
- Cast Iron Exterior
- Hard-wearing vitreous enamel interior
- Bespoke Painted
- Traditional Claw and Ball Foot
- Options for Tap Holes
- Large Capacity
- 5 year guarantee.
Download: Drawing / Specification / Fitting Instructions
Product Code: TBK061 / TBK062 / TBK063 / TBK064
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 810 x H 730 mm*
- Weight: 144.5kg
- Water Capacity: 151 Litres
Finish: Bespoke Painted
Material: Cast Iron / Vitreous Enamel
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Bath
Tap Holes: With or Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included (Please see below)
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Over
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Bespoke orders, 4 week
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Hurlingham Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Hurlingham’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: