Arroll Luxury Radiator Bleeder Valve Air Vent 1/8" BSP, Various Finishes
Arroll Radiator Bleeder Valve Air Vent
Stylish and elegant bleed valve (air vent). Solid Brass construction. Suitable for use with all our radiators and any radiator with a 1/8" Male BSP Bush.
Key Features and Benefits
- Traditional Design
- One valve per pack and only one valve required per radiator.
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Matching valves, wall stays and pipe covers available, see specification
- Download: Specification
- Product Code: BV
- Dimensions: L 40 x W 10 D 10 mm*
- Weight: 0.04 kg
- Material: Brass
- Product Type: Arroll Luxury Brass Air Vent
- Suitable Systems: Suitable for Central Heating Systems
- Radiator Fitting: Fits 1/8” BSP Thread
- Radiator Coupler: 1/2" BSPT Male
- Pack Size: One valve per pack & one valve required per radiator
- Finish: Antique Brass / Old English Brass / Brushed Brass / Antique Copper / Pewter / Brushed Satin Nickel / Black Nickel / Polished Nickel / Chrome
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- FREE Delivery: when you purchase any Cast Iron Radiator from us.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Air vents are a vital part of your radiators and assists in the removal of air from your radiator
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Arroll will only accept a return if the bath or radiator is damaged, this includes any standard complimentary wall stays & bleeder valves
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: