Arroll Luxury Radiator Wall Stay, Radiator Wall Bracket, 8 Finishes 207x50mm
The Luxury Radiator Wall-Stays
Wall fixing radiator brackets are a key component to your cast iron radiator installation to provide stability and safety. With a unique shield front plate, the Arroll cast iron radiator wall stays exude quality and luxury, providing that finishing touch to your cast iron radiator.
Every Arroll radiator accessory comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee.
Matching finishes on the radiator valves, pipe covers and bleeder valves to complete the finishing touches to your radiator.
- Download: Specification
- Product Code: LWS
- Dimensions: L 207 x W 50 D - mm*
- Adjustable: Can be cut to size
- Weight: 0.49 kg
- Material: Brass
- Available in 8 finishes: Antique Brass / Antique Copper / Black Nickel / Brushed Brass / Brushed Nickel / Pewter / Polished Chrome / Polished Nickel
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: