Arroll Neo-Classic Radiator 4 Column Cast Iron Towel Rail 675x965mm
The Neo-Classic 4 Column Cast Iron Towel Radiator
Establish a measure of opulence and function within your bathroom with Arroll’s Neo Classic Cast Iron Towel Rail. There’s nothing quite like wrapping yourself in a heated towel and this radiator will warm your bathroom and towels, beautifully.
This bathroom radiator holds the Neo Classic column radiator within its frame perfect for a traditional or contemporary bathroom interior designs. Not only a handcrafted statement piece but the cast iron material has excellent thermal density, meaning that your home will not only be on trend but will stay warmer for longer.
This is dual fuel towel rail - and is usually plumbed into your conventional heating system, but fitted with an electrical element it allows the towel rail to be electrically heated during the summer months whilst the central heating is turned off - allowing you to have warm and dry towels all year round.
The Arroll towel radiator is available in 3 standout steel frame finishes – Brushed Brass, Copper and Chrome and a wide variety of cast iron finishes to give you true flexibility when designing your bathroom; see our Arroll Cast Iron Radiator Finishes Page for the full range of options. Arroll backs it high quality promise with a manufacturer 10 year guarantee.
Images 1/2/3 - Brushed Brass Rail with Anthracite RAL 7016
Images 4/5/6 - Copper Rail with Anthracite RAL 7016
Images 7/8/9 - Chrome Rail with White RAL 9016
Please mix and match any radiator rail with any finish.
If you would like a more decorative style please take a look at our Rococo Traditional 1 Column Cast Iron Radiator
- Download: Dimension Drawings
- Product Code: HTR-NEO-BB / HTR-NEO-CO / HTR-NEO-CH
- Dimensions: H 963mm x W 673mm
- Wall to front face: 250mm
- Pipe Centres: 528mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 100mm
- Weight: 31.1 kg
- Style: Cast Iron Traditional Towel Rail
- Material: Cast Iron with Steel Rail
- Rail Finish: Brushed Brass / Copper / Chrome
- Radiator Finish: Radiator Finishes Page for the full range of options
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (Central + Eletric)
- Heat Output Watts: 557
- Heat Output BTU: 1900 (Delta T50)
- Valves: Sold separately, see below
- Quality: Manufactured to the highest quality EN442 Standards
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Delivery: 3-5 Weeks (Made to Order Product)
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Complete Your Package
To complete your Arroll radiator package you will need to add values, pipe covers and accessories as this radiator does not come with bleeder valves or wall stays as standard.
Please see our full range of Arroll Valves, Bleeder Valves, Wall Stays and Sleeving Kits below:
- Radiator Values
- Radiator Pipe Covers
- Radiator Accessories (Wall Stays / Sleeving Kits)
- Radiator valves & pipe covers must be purchased separately.
- Electric Heat Elements, wall brackets and bleeder valves are available for purchase but not required.
- Dimensions stated above do not include the additions such as pipe valves. You should allow for approx. +/- 100mm for pipe centres.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted by Arroll
Set your imagination free with our bespoke colour and finishes service by Arroll. Design your perfect Radiator, colour match from thousands of RAL or Farrow & Ball Colours to create the perfect look for your home and choose from a range of polish and special finishes.
- Please visit our Colour and Special Finish page page for more information
- Arroll has a dedicated team of highly trained painters to finish your made to order radiator perfectly.
- Bespoke orders take around 3-5 weeks to be delivered.
- Bespoke orders with a chosen RAL, Farrow & Ball Colour or special finish will incur an extra surcharge on top of the original white radiator price.
Please note: colours may vary due to the fact that every computer monitor, laptop and phone screen has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently.
How to Order Bespoke by Arroll
Step 1: At checkout choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the variants dropdown tab at the top of this page and add to 'Your Cart'.
Step 2: Choose your colour code from RAL or Farrow & Ball website or in-store.
Step 3: Simply just add a note in 'Your Cart' with the specific RAL or Farrow & Ball Colour code in the section “Add a note to your order" Alternatively you can email our team your colour code after ordering.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted or special finishes may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time convenient for you.
- When receiving larger items, we recommend you arrange appropriate measures to help carry the product to it's desired location.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
Important regarding returning Arroll products
- Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Arroll will only accept a return if the bath or radiator is damaged, this includes any standard complimentary wall stays & bleeder valves
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, fees may apply. Pease see Delivery & Returns page.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: