Arroll Neo-Classic Radiator Cast Iron 4 Column 675x965mm
Arroll Neo-Classic 4 Column Cast Iron Radiator
Establish a measure of opulence and function within your bathroom with Arroll’s Neo Classic Cast Iron Towel Rail. There’s nothing quite like wrapping yourself in a heated towel and this radiator will warm your bathroom and towels, beautifully.
This bathroom radiator holds the Neo Classic column radiator within its frame perfect for a traditional or contemporary bathroom interior designs. Not only a handcrafted statement piece but the cast iron material has excellent thermal density, meaning that your home will not only be on trend but will stay warmer for longer.
This is dual fuel towel rail - and is usually plumbed into your conventional heating system, but fitted with an electrical element it allows the towel rail to be electrically heated during the summer months whilst the central heating is turned off - allowing you to have warm and dry towels all year round.
The Arroll towel radiator is available in 3 standout steel frame finishes – Brushed Brass, Copper and Chrome and a wide variety of cast iron finishes to give you true flexibility when designing your bathroom; see our Arroll Cast Iron Radiator Finishes Page for the full range of options. Arroll backs it high quality promise with a manufacturer 10 year guarantee.
- Images 1/2/3 - Brushed Brass Rail with Anthracite RAL 7016
- Images 4/5/6 - Copper Rail with Anthracite RAL 7016
- Images 7/8/9 - Chrome Rail with White RAL 9016
Please see our Special Finishes page for more information.
If you would like a more decorative style please take a look at our Rococo Traditional 1 Column Cast Iron Radiator
- Download: Dimension Drawings
- Product Code: HTR-NEO-BB / HTR-NEO-CO / HTR-NEO-CH
- Dimensions: H 963mm x W 673mm
- Wall to front face: 250mm
- Pipe Centres: 528mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 100mm
- Weight: 31.1 kg
- Style: Cast Iron Traditional Towel Rail
- Material: Cast Iron with Steel Rail
- Rail Finish: Brushed Brass / Copper / Chrome
- Radiator Finish: Radiator Finishes Page for the full range of options
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (Central + Eletric)
- Heat Output Watts: 557
- Heat Output BTU: 1900 (Delta T50)
- Valves: Sold separately, see below
- Quality: Manufactured to the highest quality EN442 Standards
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Delivery: 3-5 Weeks (Made to Order Product)
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
To complete your Arroll radiator package you will need to add valves, pipe covers and wall stays.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add to your order, or see all valves.
- Radiator valves, pipe covers & wall stays must be purchased separately.
- Electric Heat Elements, wall brackets and bleeder valves are available for purchase but not required.
- Dimensions stated above do not include the additions such as pipe valves. You should allow for approx. +/- 100mm for pipe centres.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Arroll Radiator from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Arroll's expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order Radiator.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
- All Arroll Radiators are subject to a Standard UK Delivery Fee of £79.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Arroll will only accept a return if the bath or radiator is damaged, this includes any standard complimentary wall stays & bleeder valves
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: