Arroll Radiator Pipe Cover, Sleeves, Shrouds Kit with Base Plate, 9 Finishes, 300x44mm
Arroll Radiator Pipe Sleeve Kits
Pipe covers also known as pipe shrouds or pipe sleeves help to cover any copper pipework that can hinder the aesthetic of your new radiator installation.
These pipe covers are used to complement and tie your Arroll radiator together, but can be used with other brands. Finish your radiator installation off in style by matching your pipe covers with radiator valves, wall brackets and bleeder valves.
Constructed from solid brass and available in two lengths 130mm and 300mm also including collars, you can cut to size so they fit perfectly. Learn more regarding how to cut your pipe covers here.
Key Features and Benefits
- Solid Brass
- Ensures uniform finish with radiator installation
- Suitable for standard 15mm pipework
- 2 pieces in pack
- Download: Specification
- Product Code: Arroll PC 300
- Dimensions: Length 300 x Width 44 x Depth 44 mm
- Pipe Diameter: 18 mm (to fit over 15mm / 10mm / 8 mm pipework)
- Adjustable: Can be cut to size
- Floor Plate Diameter: 44 mm
- Weight: 0.24 kg
- Material: Brass
- Finishes: Antiqued Brass / Brushed Brass / Old English Brass / Antique Copper / Pewter / Brushed Satin Nickel / Black Nickel / Polished Nickel / Chrome
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Arroll will only accept a return if the bath or radiator is damaged, this includes any standard complimentary wall stays & bleeder valves
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: