Arroll UK10 Angled Manual Radiator Valve & Lockshield, 7 Finishes, 15mm x 1/2"
Arroll UK-10 Manual Radiator Valve
Arroll UK10 is an angled manual radiator valve, styled with a decorative ornate wheel head. Perfect for cast iron or column radiators. The package comprises of 2 valves, the wheel head, and lockshield.
The UK10 valve is available in 7 different finishes, offering you flexibility in design and to complete your radiator installation in style.
This valve can be fitted to any radiator with standard 15mm compression fitting with 1/2” male coupler. Comes with a manufacturer 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Looking for something different? Available in Thermostatic Valve option – Arroll UK18
- Download: Specification
- Product Code: Arroll UK-10
- Dimensions: H 106 x W 83 x D 49 mm
- Angled/Straight Connection: Angled
- Frost Protection: Without Frost Protection
- Inlet Connection Size: 15 mm
- Inlet Connection Type: Compression
- Outlet Connection Size: 1/2 " BSPT Male
- Outlet Connection Type: Compression
- Working Pressure: 10 bar
- Product Type: Radiator Valve & Lockshield
- Radiator Valve Type: Manual
- Smart Compatibility: Not Smart
- Temperature Range: 0 - 110 °C
- Valve/Lockshield Included: Valve & Lockshield included
- Valve Body Material: Brass
7 Finishes: Antiqued Brass / Brushed Brass / Antique Copper / Brushed Satin Nickel / Black Nickel / Chrome / Pewter
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 5 Year Guarantee
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Recommended Heating System Connection
- Recommended that thermostatic radiator valve is connected to the ‘flow’
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the ‘return’
- For any installation advice please contact Arroll before installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Arroll will only accept a return if the bath or radiator is damaged, this includes any standard complimentary wall stays & bleeder valves
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: