Arroll UK15 Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Valve TRV Set, Wooden Wheel Head, 7 Finishes
The UK-15 Thermostatic Radiator Valve
The Arroll UK15 is a traditional corner thermostatic valve with an FSC certified black wooden wheel design. This valve has a unique design with a ‘chimney’ style lockshield and is the perfect finishing touch to any traditional radiator.
Unlike other valves which sometimes use inaccurate thermostats, the UK15 valves use a high quality French made thermostat which provides more accurate readings, meaning you can rest easy in the knowledge that your rooms will be kept at the correct temperature.
The package includes 2 valves, the black wooden wheel head, and lockshield valves. Available in a variety of different finishes, the UK15 offers a flexible way to complete your radiator installation with style.
Every Arroll radiator valve comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee for your peace of mind.
Available with an angled fitting Arroll UK-28
Looking for something different? Please view our other radiator valves.
- Download: Specification
- Product Code: Arroll UK-15
- Dimensions: H 133 x W 93 x D 63 mm
- Angled/Corner Connection: Corner
- Frost Protection: With Frost Protection
Valve to Pipe: Standard 15mm Compression
- Valve to Radiator: 1/2 " BSPT Male
- Working Pressure: 10 bar
- Contents: Radiator & Lockshield Valves
- Radiator Valve Type: Thermostatic Valve
- Smart Compatibility: Not Smart
- Temperature Range: 0 - 110 °C
- Valve Body Material: Brass
- Finishes: Old English Brass (Un-lacquered) / Antique Brass (Brushed Brass) / Pewter / Brushed Nickel / Polished Nickel / Black Nickel / Chrome
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 5 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Recommended Heating System Connection
- Recommended that Thermostatic radiator valve is connected to the flow
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the return
For any installation advice please contact Arroll before installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: