Arroll UK20 Angled Manual Radiator Valve & Lockshield, 132x92mm, 15mm X 1/2"
The UK-20 Manual Radiator Valve
The UK20 Valve designed by Arroll in he UK, is a traditionally styled manual radiator valve with FSC certified black wooden wheel design. Manufactured to the highest quality offering exceptional design, these valves add the final touch to a cast iron or steel column radiator and will complement each other very well.
- Includes 2 valves with compression connection
- Made from solid brass with wax sensor
- CE certified for European Conformity.
- Temperature Control
- Tight Shut-Off
- 5 Year guarantee
The package includes 2 valves, the wooden wheel head, and lockshield valves. Available in 6 different finishes, the UK20 valve offers a flexible way to complement youre décor.
Every Arroll radiator valve comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee for your peace of mind.
Also available in Thermostatic valve model - Arroll UK15
Looking for something different? Please view our other radiator valves.
- Download: Specification
- Product Code: Arroll UK-20
- Dimensions: H 132 x W 92 x D 55.5 mm
- Angled/Straight Connection: Angled
- Frost Protection: Without Frost Protection
- Valve to Pipe: 15mm Standard Compression Fitting
- Valve to Radiator: 1/2 " BSPT Male
- Working Pressure: 10 bar
- Product Contents: Radiator Valve & Lockshield Valve
- Radiator Valve Type: Manual Valve
- Smart Compatibility: Not Smart
- Temperature Range: 0 - 110 °C
- Valve Body Material: Brass
- Finishes: Antique Brass / Black Nickel / Brushed Brass / Brushed Nickel / Chrome / Pewter
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 5 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Recommended Heating System Connection
- Recommended that manual radiator valve is connected to the ‘flow’
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the ‘return’
For any installation advice please contact Arroll before installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: