Arroll UK28 Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Valve TRV, Wooden Head & Lockshield, 9 Finishes, 15mm x 12”
Arroll UK-28 Thermostatic Radiator Valve
The UK28 Valve designed by Arroll in the UK, is a traditionally styled thermostatic radiator valve with real wooden wheel head and lockshield valves. Manufactured to the highest quality offering exceptional design, they will complement and add the final touch to any cast iron or steel column radiator.
The valve features a French made thermostat with a wax sensor that provides more accurate readings than equivalent valves, meaning you can rest easy in the knowledge that your rooms will be kept at the correct temperature.
Arroll cast iron radiators have an easy elegance and glamour that will compliment all kinds of interior decors, there’s few radiator accessories that combine this quality with functionality.
Key Features and Benefits
- Includes 2 valves with compression connection
- Made from solid brass with real wood head
- Frost Protection
- CE certified for European Conformity
- Temperature Control
- 5 Year guarantee
- Download: Specification
- Product Code: Arroll UK-28
- Dimensions: H 128 x W 91 x D 64 mm
- Angled/Corner Connection: Angled
- Frost Protection: With Frost Protection
- Valve to Pipe: 15mm Compression fitting
- Valve to Radiator: 1/2 " BSPT Male
- Working Pressure: 10 bar
- Contents: Radiator & Lockshield Valves
- Radiator Valve Type: Thermostatic Valve
- Smart Compatibility: Not Smart
- Temperature Range: 0 - 110 °C
- Valve Body Material: Brass
- Finishes: Antique Copper / Antique Brass / Old English Brass / Brushed Brass / Pewter / Polished Nickel / Brushed Nickel / Black Nickel / Chrome Plated
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 5 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Recommended Heating System Connection
- Recommended that thermostatic radiator valve is connected to the ‘flow’
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the ‘return’
- For any installation advice please contact Arroll before installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Arroll will only accept a return if the bath or radiator is damaged, this includes any standard complimentary wall stays & bleeder valves
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: