Arroll Versailles Freestanding Cast Iron Bath 1800x790mm
The Versailles Freestanding Bathtub
Exceptionally grand in its architecture, The Versailles is one of the most iconic pieces in our collection. Generous and comfortable, it provides a wonderful way to unwind and has more than enough room for two.
The cast iron bath embodies the bold elegance of its Art Deco inspiration, bringing together timeless design with a modern feel and finish. Its sleek lines look sumptuous in any kind of interior style. The standard finish is white primer exterior or choose from our wide selection of bespoke colours to fit in with your own interior style.
- Download: Versailles Specification Datasheet
- Download: Versailles Technical Drawing
Product Code: B-71 (1800) The Versailles
- Dimensions: L 1800 x W 790 x H 650mm
- Weight: 193 kg
- Volume: 255 Litres
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: Roll Top Bath on Plinth Base
- Tap Holes: With or without Tap Holes
- Standard Paint: White Primer
- Paint Options: Bespoke Painted (see below)
- Standard Feet: Polished Chrome
- Feet Options: Bespoke Painted (see below)
- Waste: Not included (see below)
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
You may need to following waste kit that is compatible with this bath:
- Bundle - Exposed bath waste plug & chain / overflow pipe / Shallow Seal Trap
- Shallow Seal Trap
- Exposed bath waste & chain with overflow pipe
Bespoke Painted Finish
Choose your bespoke colours for your bath and feet from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Greene or RAL colours, this will be applied by Arroll’s expert craftsmen when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
Simply just add a note in the order cart with the specific paint colour code in the section “Add a note to your order”
For example: Farrow & Ball – Off Black No.57
This colour choice can also be included on the feet of your bath, if unless stated polished chrome feet will be supplied as standard.
Please note: Bespoke Painted Baths have a 2-3 week lead time.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: