BC Designs Ancora Acrylic Square Bath, Back-To-Wall Bathtub, 1700x750mm
The Ancora Back To Wall Bathtub
Transform your home into a spa-like haven with the BC Designs Ancora 1700mm Acrylic Back-To-Wall Bathtub. It creates a relaxing retreat and add a touch of elegance to your bathroom. Made of sturdy acrylic and is resistant to chipping, cracks, and fading. With 200 litres of capacity, you can indulge in a luxurious soak to refresh your mind and body.
With dimensions of 1700mm x 750mm, this Ancora Back-to-Wall Bath is an excellent solution for those who do not have enough space in their bathroom for a standalone bath. Order yours today and enjoy a spa-like experience every day in the comfort of your own home.
- Sleek and Modern Design: The Ancora Bathtub features a stylish and contemporary design that will transform your bathroom into a luxurious spa-like oasis.
- Back-To-Wall Design: With its back-to-wall design, the Ancora bathtub offers maximum use of your bathroom floor space, making it the perfect choice for those with limited room.
- Spacious Soaking Area: Measuring 1700mm by 750mm, the bathtub offers ample space for a comfortable and relaxing soak.
- Durable Acrylic Construction: Made from high-quality acrylic, the Ancora bathtub is built to last and is resistant to chips, cracks, and fading.
- Timeless Design: With its quality construction and timeless design, the BC Designs Ancora Bathtub is the perfect choice for creating a relaxing retreat in your home.
BC Designs Ancora bathtub is also available in 11500mm x 720mm / 1600mm x 730mm
Product Code: BAS025
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 750 x H 580 mm*
- Weight: 45 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 200 Litres
Finish: Gloss White
Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Style: Double Ended Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS040 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow suitable for this bath with an overflow.
- WAS305 - Overflow Bath Filler With Low Level Bath Trap & Feed Pipe suitable for this bath.
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Taps can also be mounted on the rim of the bath. Please note, when choosing deck mounted taps, that the available ledge space underneath the back ledge is 50mm wide. Please check that your taps will fit before ordering.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but tap holes will need to be drilled on site.
- When installing the Ancora you must tile down onto the rim to avoid any gap at the base.
- There is a void at the centre rear of the bath to allow for plumbing.
- The U-bend must always go below floor level so please allow for this when specifying.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery for large items as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will receive your product, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: