BC Designs Ancorner Acrylic Shower Bath, Back To Wall Bathtub 1700x750mm
BC Designs Ancorner 1700mm Shower Bath
Transform your bathroom with the sleek and stylish BC Designs Ancorner
1700mm Shower Bath. The Ancorner comes in a polished white finish with a generous capacity of 200 litres, you'll have plenty of space to soak and unwind after a long day. Whether you're looking to create a relaxing spa-like retreat or simply upgrade
your bathroom, this Elegant Acrylic Shower Bath is a perfect choice.
This BC Designs Ancorner Shower Bath is designed to sit flush in the corner, with a left and right-handed option to fit your layout. The dry weight of 35kg makes it durable and sturdy, while the 110mm void ensures easy installation. Its soft curves and elegant design make it a stylish addition to any bathroom, and its compatibility with a deck-mounted or overflow filler provides a complete shower-bath experience. So, if you're looking for a bathtub that combines style and functionality, look no further than the BC Designs 1700mm Shower Bath.
- Made from reinforced acrylic panels
- Using our Premium Acrymite system
- Available Left or Right
- Resistant to wear & tear
- Easy Maintenance
- No unsightly join marks
- Heat Retaining from the room
- Guarantee 10 years
- Download: Specification drawing
- Download: Specification Left / Data Sheet Left
- Download: Specification Right / Data Sheet Right
Product Code: BAS056 / BAS057
- Dimensions: L 1700mm x W 750mm x H 590mm
- Weight: 41kg (dry weight)
Water Capacity: 200 Litres
Finish: Gloss White
Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Style: Right or Left Shower Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes (Suitable for drilling on site by your installer)
- Waste: Not included, matching available see below
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps. The Ancorner back rim measures 80mm. Many deck fitted taps can be mounted on the rim, however it is the customer's responsibility to check that they fit comfortably.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Solid Surface Acrymite Baths
- A daily wipe using a non-abrasive cleaning agent will keep the surface clean.
- It is resistant to deterioration and minor damages can be polished or repaired.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- You can use an Overflow Filler with this bath
- The U-bend must always go below floor level so please allow for this when specifying.
- When installing the Ancorner you must tile down onto the rim to avoid any gap at the base.
- There is a void at the centre rear of the bath to allow for plumbing.
- The bath screen is not included.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: