BC Designs Antique Copper Roll Top, Bespoke Painted, Boat Bath 1500x725mm
BC Designs Antique Copper, Bespoke Painted Bath
Immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of this one-of-a-kind bath, and elevate your bathing experience. The BC Designs Antique Copper Boat Bath is the perfect addition to any bathroom with a touch of traditional elegance and you can now bespoke paint the exterior in any colour.
Upgrade your bathroom with the BC Designs Freestanding Antique Copper Bath and enjoy the beauty of traditional craftsmanship, combined with the durability and elegance of pure copper. This handmade bath is manufactured from 99.5%+15-18 gauge pure copper and features an antique copper finish that is sure to impress.
Whether you prefer the traditional or ultra-modern design, the Antique Copper Bath is the ultimate choice for comfort and relaxation. The traditional techniques used in its construction ensure a durable and high-quality product that will last for years to come.
- Unique Hand-Crafted Design
- Excellent Heat Conductivity
- Available in two sizes
- Durable Antique Finish
- Guarantee 10 years
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
Need a larger size? Please see the 1700mm
Pair This With
Antique Copper Basin in size 530mm
Download: Drawing / Bath Care Info
Product Code: BAC047Z + BAZ900
- Dimensions: L 1500 x W 725 x H 725 mm*
- Weight: 44 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 180 Litres
Finish: Antique Copper interior, Bespoke Painted Exterior
Material: Lacqured 15-16 gauge Copper
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Roll Top Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, matching available see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS110BRO - Unslotted Bath Waste suitable for this bath without an overflow.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. See below for compatible BC Designs wastes for drilled overflow:
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Antique Copper, Verdigris & Patinata finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Non abrasive cleaner or warm water - do not use wire bristled brushes or corrosive chemicals.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke order, 4-6 week
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your BC Design Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by BC Designs’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: