BC Designs Bampton Cian Freestanding Bath, ColourKast Finishes 1555x740mm
BC Designs Bampton Cian Bath 1555mm
Looking for a luxurious and statement-making addition to your bathroom? Look no further than the BC Designs Bampton 1555mm Cian Roll Top Boat Bath! It has a very large bathing area, due to the thin rim achieved in this single casting, yet is a space saver at only 1555mm long.
This bath is inspired by fire clay baths of the early 20th century and features intricate detailing from the base to the roll top rim. With a capacity of 140 litres, it is perfect for those seeking a luxurious and comfortable bathing experience. With its thin rim resulting from its single-casting design, this Bampton Cian Freestanding Bath provides ample space for a relaxing soak. It also features an overflow for added convenience, making it as practical as it is beautiful.
The Bampton bath is available Available in polished white, matt white, ColourKast and now marble! As with all Cian® solid-surface baths, they are highly durable, non-porous and scratch resistant. The unique Cian® material is easy to maintain and provides a colour throughout the material. The lightweight solid surface cast also retains heat for longer.
Transform your bathroom into a sanctuary of luxury and relaxation with the BC Designs Bampton Cian Bath! It will make your home truly stand out with its classical detailing and timeless design. Order yours now and experience the ultimate in style and comfort and for your peace of mind each Cian bath comes with the BC Designs 10-year guarantee.
- Durable Cian Solid Surface Material
- 100% Non-porous
- 8 ColourKast finishes
- Made to order
- Can be placed on heated floors
- Easy Maintenance
- Guarantee 10 years
Pair This With
Bampton Cian Basin in size 535mm
Download: Specification / Drawing / Colourkast Finishes
Product Code: BAB032 + Finish
- Dimensions: L 1555 x W 740 x H 555 mm*
- Weight: 105 kg (without water)
- Water Capacity: 180 Litres
- Material: Cian® Solid Surface
Finish: Polished White, Silk Matt White, Marble or Colourkast Finishes
- Style: Double Ended Modern Bath
Waste: Not included, see below
- Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Estimated Delivery: White finishes have a 7-10 day lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Bespoke paints have a 4 week lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS030 - Exposed Bath Waste, Plug & Chain with Overflow Pipe
- WAS050 - Push Down Exposed Extended Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Cian Baths and Basins
- A daily wipe using a non-abrasive cleaning agent will keep the surface clean.
- It is resistant to deterioration and minor damages can be polished or repaired.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- There will be slight undulations and blemishes in the finish
- White finish 7-10 day lead time, (subject to stock availability).
- Bespoke Marble, 4 weeks lead time.
- ColourKast, 14-16 week lead time.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Please note, our marble finish is unique and every bath will look different. All veins and colours used to achieve the finish may be lighter or darker, more bold in certain areas of the bath. This makes each piece unique.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: