BC Designs Acrylic Boat Bath on Aluminium Plinth, Painted Bathtub 1580x750mm
BC Designs Arylic Boat Bath on Aluminium Plinth
The BC Designs Acrylic Boat Bath on a Aluminium Plinth is a stunning addition to any bathroom. A classic roll top design with the aluminium plinth, giving a modern twist. The curvaceous, elevated freestanding bath offers a unique and beautiful design, perfect for creating a spa-like atmosphere in your home. The symmetrical double-ended bateau shape provides an enveloping bathing experience that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
The Double-Skinned Acrylic Boat Bath is the perfect choice for those who want to make a statement in their bathroom by choosing either polished white or painted finish, while enjoying a comfortable and relaxing soak. The freestanding design allows you to disconnect from the world, and gives you ample space to unwind and stretch out.
- Made from Premium Acrylic
- Includes aluminium plinth
- Polished White or Bespoke paint
- Excellent heat retention
- Easy Maintenance
- Guarantee 10 years
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
Download: Specification / Drawing
Product Code: BAS763 + Colour Code
- Dimensions: L 1580 x W 750 x H 646 mm*
- Weight: 40 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 180 Litres
Finish: Polished White or Bespoke Painted Exterior
Material: Acrymite® Acrylic & Aluminium Plinth
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Roll Top Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, matching available see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Estimated Delivery: White finishes have a 7-10 day lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Bespoke paints have a 4 week lead time.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS020 - Concealed Plug & Chain
- WAS030 - Exposed Bath Waste, Plug & Chain with Overflow Pipe
- WAS040 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow, Slotted
- WAS050 - Push Down Exposed Extended Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- White finish 7-10 day lead time, (subject to stock availability).
- Bespoke Finish, 4 weeks lead time.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
- Please do not cut into the plinth as this will void any guarantee
Please note, Each Aluminium Plinth is individually hand polished to bring the natural material up to shine. Due to the nature of the material there will be slight imperfections and some pinholes in the plinths which make them unique and add to the character of the bath.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your BC Designs Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by BC Design’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: