BC Designs Brass Boat Bath, Roll Top Bathtub 1700x725mm
BC Designs Brass Roll Top Bath 1700mm
Bring the feeling of tranquility and calm into your bathroom with this BC Designs Brass Roll Top Bath. This double-ended bathtub is designed for comfort and relaxation, with its deep, roll-top sides that are perfect for sharing or for immersing yourself in comfort. The polished brass finish gives the bathtub a luxurious shine that is sure to make a statement in your bathroom.
Indulge in a touch of luxury with the BC Designs Brass Bath, not only does brass provide an elegant look, but it is also known for its durability and heat retention. This Brass Boat Bath is made to last a lifetime, and its excellent heat conductivity means that the water temperature stays warm much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Available in two sizes – 1500mm & 1700mm it comes polished and unlacquered.
- Artistic Craftsmanship: Hand-crafted with traditional methods that have been used for centuries, each brass bath is a unique piece of art.
- Luxurious Shine: The gentle undulations and minor color variations add to the character of the bathtub, and the hand-polished finish gives it a luxurious shine.
- Timeless Beauty: As brass is a warm material, this bathtub will develop a beautiful patina with age, making it a timeless piece for your bathroom.
- Effortless Maintenance: The brass material also has antibacterial properties, making it resistant to mold and bacteria, so you can spend more time soaking and less time cleaning.
Download: Specification / Drawing / Bath Care Info
Product Code: BAC032
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 725 x H 700 mm*
- Weight: 50 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 190 Litres
Finish: Polished Brass Interior and Exterior
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Roll Top Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, matching available see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order. We recommend a polished gold waste to accompany this bath.
- WAS110G - Unslotted Bath Waste suitable for this bath without an overflow.
If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. Compatible BC Designs waste for bath drilled with an overflow below:
- WAS050G - Slotted Push Down Exposed Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for reccomened taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Bath Maintenance Kit
We recommend a maintenance kit to maintain the longevity of your Brass Bath. Please view our range of maintenance kits.
- The bath has a hand-polished finish, natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the basin.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Special Care Instructions
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- The Brass will age and patina over time, maintain the finish by re-applying a suitable wax seal (BC Designs recommend Renaissance wax) regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- Brass baths need to be regularly maintained and waxed every few weeks to maintain a shiny, untarnished finish.
- Never use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the brass or copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Please be aware this bath is not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep it shiny. Please view our range of maintenance kits.
Any questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us and you can alternatively order over the phone.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery for large items as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will receive your product, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: