BC Designs Chalice Minor Acrylic Bath, Double Ended Boat Bath, Gloss White 1650x900mm
Chalice Minor Double Ended Acrylic Bath
Elevate your bathing experience with this BC Designs Chalice Minor 1650mm Acrylic Bath. The double-ended boat design and soaring sides that stretch out is a true architectural centrepiece. The built-in tap ledge for brassware or a glass of wine. With 240 litres of capacity, you won't have to worry about cramped spaces when you soak after a long day.
The Chalice Minor Acrylic Bath is constructed with high-quality acrylic material that ensures durability and resistance to heat, as well as a warm and comfortable bath every time. It measures 1650mm x 900mm, which provides ample room for a long, indulgent soak, allowing you to relax and unwind in complete comfort.
Whether you're looking to unwind and recharge or add a touch of luxury to your bathroom, the Chalice Minor Acrylic Bath is perfect. Treat yourself to the ultimate bathing experience today.
- Eye-Catching Design: The Chalice Minor is an architectural centrepiece in any bathroom with its soaring sides that stretch upwards and outwards. It will make a statement and elevate your space's overall look and feel.
- Glossy Finish: The bathtub is hand-polished for a seamless surface that adds sophistication and shine to your bathroom. The glossy finish is not only beautiful, but it's also easy to clean, making maintenance a breeze.
- Spacious Bathing: With a size of 1650mm x 900mm, the bathtub offers ample room for stretching out and unwinding. You can soak in comfort without feeling cramped, making it the perfect choice for those who value spaciousness in a bathtub.
- Built to Last: Constructed with high-quality materials, the bathtub is built to withstand the test of time. Its durability is guaranteed, making it a smart investment for any bathroom. With this stunning bathtub, you can enjoy a luxurious soak for years.
Product Code: BAS016
- Dimensions: L 1650 x W 900 x H 590 mm*
- Weight: 37 kg (without water)
- Water Capacity: 240 Litres
Finish: Gloss White
Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Style: Double Ended Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Included, fitted with push-down polished chrome waste.
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Bath supplied without tap holes, please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- When a trap is fitted to this bath, it will protrude below the floor level. Therefore, a small floor recess will have to be made under the bath to allow for a protruding fitted trap.
- If it is necessary to bring waste pipe work out above floor please seek advice from BC Designs prior to installation.
- This bath is supplied with a factory fitted push down waste in Chrome, it is not possible to fit an overflow filler to this bath.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but tap holes will need to be drilled on site.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery for large items as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will receive your product, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: