BC Designs Copper Boat Bath, Roll Top Bathtub 1700x725mm
BC Designs Copper Boat Bath 1700mm
The crème de la crème of the classic roll top boat bath by BC Designs, this bathtub is hand-crafted from Copper to create a statement centre-piece for your bathroom.
With the highly aesthetic Copper inner and outer gives a warmth to this bath. It is the definition of elegance and the perfect contemporary addition to your bathroom.
The benefits of the Copper material mean you'll be able to bathe for longer due to Copper's excellent heat retention properties, which last much longer than cast iron baths. With the deep luxurious sides for a relaxing long bathe and hand-polished finish to a shining gleam, you will not be disappointed with this bath.
- Unique Hand-Crafted Design
- Excellent Heat Conductivity
- Guarantee 10 years
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
Need a smaller size? Please see the 1500mm
Pair This With
Copper Roll Top Basin in size 530mm
- Download: Specification / Drawing / Information
- Product Code: BAC040
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 725 x H 700 mm
- Weight: 50 kg
- Volume: 190 Litres
Material: Unlacquered 15-16 gauge Copper
- Style: Roll Top, Traditional Bath
- Tap Holes: No Tap Holes
Finish: Hand-Polished Copper Outer & Nickel Inner
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Guarantee: 10 Years
Estimated Delivery: 4 weeks
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS110CO - Unslotted Bath Waste suitable for this bath without an overflow.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. See below for compatible BC Designs wastes for drilled overflow:
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- BC Designs recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Please do not cut into the plinth as this will void any guarantee
- Bespoke order, 4-6 week
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: