BC Designs Copper Nickel Roll Top Bathroom Wash Basin 530x345mm
The Copper-Nickel Roll Top Basin
BC Designs Copper-Nickel Basin is handmade in the same manner that’s been used for centuries using smooth Copper sheets to form a beautiful classic roll top shape and with the nickel finish electroplated, then hand-polished to create the beautiful gleaming shine.
Each basin is unique with natural undulations and colour variations. As with all Copper Basins they will slowly patina over time adding to the wonderful character of this timeless piece.
Copper has fantastic antibacterial properties and a natural resistance to mould so it’s the perfect basin for less cleaning and enjoying for years to come.
BC Designs Basins have exceptional quality and this is promised with their manufacturer 10-year guarantee for your piece of mind.
Accompanying Copper-Nickel Bath
Complete the look with one of our matching baths either in 1500mm or 1700mm lengths.
The BC Designs Copper-Nickel Bath will work perfectly alongside this basin. Save an additional £150 if you purchase a bath & basin bundle together.
BAC015 - 1500mm / BAC010 - 1700mm
- Download: Specification / Information
- Product Code: BAC055
- Dimensions: W 530 x D 345 x H 180 mm
- Type: Freestanding Wash Basin
- Material: Copper
- Finish Exterior: Polished Copper
- Finish Interior: Polished Nickel
- Waste: Not Included, see below
- Volume: 16 Litres
- Tap Holes: No Tap Holes
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Accompanying Luxury Waste
The recommended accompanying waste is the BC Designs Nickel Basin Waste, please select above or take a look at our other are other wastes.
Basin Maintenance Kit
We recommend a maintenance kit to maintain the longevity of your Copper basin. Please view our range of maintenance kits.
- The basin has a hand-polished finish, natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the basin.
- Maintaining the finish is achieved by re-applying a suitable wax every 4-6 weeks or the basin will start to age over time and gain its own characterful patina.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Special Care Instructions
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- The Copper will age and patina over time, maintain the finish by re-applying a suitable wax seal (BC Designs recommend Renaissance wax) regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- Never use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Please be aware this basin is not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep it shiny. Please view our range of maintenance kits.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: