BC Designs Copper-Nickel Slipper Bath Roll Top Bathtub 1700x725mm
BC Designs Copper-Nickel Slipper Bath 1700mm
The crème de la crème of the classic roll top boat bath by BC Designs, this bathtub is hand-crafted from Copper and Nickel to create a statement centre-piece for your bathroom.
With the highly aesthetic Nickel inner and the warmth of the Copper outer this bath is the definition of elegance and the perfect contemporary addition to your bathroom.
The benefits of the Copper material mean you'll be able to bathe for longer due to Copper's excellent heat retention properties, which last much longer than cast iron baths.
With the deep luxurious sides for a relaxing long bathe and hand-polished finish to a shining gleam, you will not be disappointed with this bath. Not to mention BC Designs offer a 10 year guarantee, does this bath need any more convincing?
- Download: Specification / Drawing / Information
- Product Code: BAC009
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 725 x H 700 mm
- Weight: 50 kg
- Volume: 190 Litres
Material: Unlacquered 15-16 gauge Copper
- Style: Roll Top, Traditional Bath
- Tap Holes: No Tap Holes
Finish: Hand-Polished Copper Outer & Nickel Inner
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Estimated Delivery: 10-11 Days
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order. We recommend a polished nickel waste to accompany this bath.
- WAS110N - Unslotted Bath Waste suitable for this bath without an overflow.
If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. Compatible BC Designs waste for bath drilled with an overflow below:
- WAS050N - Slotted Push Down Exposed Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for reccomened taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Our copper baths and basins are made from 99.5%+ 15-18 gauge pure copper.
- The bath is hand finished and natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Special Care Instructions
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- The Copper will age and patina over time, maintain the finish by re-applying a suitable wax seal (BC Designs recommend Renaissance wax) regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- Copper baths need to be regularly maintained and waxed every few weeks to maintain a shiny, untarnished finish.
- This is a unlacquered finish and maintenance requires use of a non-abrasive cleaner or warm soapy water - do not use wire bristled brushes or corrosive chemicals, the bath will start to age over time and gain its own characterful patina.
- Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Never use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Copper Material.
- This bath is not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep it shiny. Please view our range of maintenance kits.
- Please do not cut into the plinth as this will void any guarantee
Any questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us and you can alternatively order over the phone.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: