BC Designs Elmstead Acrylic Freestanding Bath, Roll Top with Feet 1700x745mm
BC Designs Elmstead 1700mm Painted Bath
Have you ever dreamed of soaking in a luxurious, traditional bath that perfectly complements the decor of your bathroom? The BC Designs Elmstead 1700mm Acrylic Roll Top Painted Bath is the perfect combination of timeless elegance and modern convenience. It is designed to accommodate brassware mounted directly onto the bath or paired with any of our floor-standing or wall-mounted taps, providing you with the flexibility to create a unique look that suits your personal style. It measures 1700x745mm and provides a water capacity of 200 litres, ensuring you can immerse yourself in total comfort.
The Elmstead Acrylic Freestanding Tub is distinguished by its bespoke painted finish, which gives it unparalleled versatility. It can be customised with a variety of colours to create a statement piece that stands out or blends seamlessly into any environment. The bath also comes with a choice of two styles of feet, adding to its timeless appeal.
So why not sink back and relax in style? The BC Designs Elmstead Acrylic Freestanding Bath is the ultimate choice for anyone seeking a luxurious bathing experience that perfectly complements their personal style.
- Made from Premium Acrylic
- Polished White or Bespoke paint
- Optional feet style
- Double-ended design
- Large water capacity
- Excellent heat retention
- Easy Maintenance
- Guarantee 10 years
Need a larger size? Also available 1500mm
- Download: Specification Feet Style 1
- Download: Specification Feet Style 2
- Download: Technical Drawing
Product Code: BAU037 (Feet Set 1) / BAU047 (Feet Set 2)
- Dimensions: L 1700mm x W 745mm x H 620mm*
- Weight: 48.5 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 200 Litres
Finish: Polished White or Bespoke Painted Finish
- Style: Shower Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS020 - Concealed Plug & Chain
- WAS030 - Exposed Bath Waste, Plug & Chain with Overflow Pipe
- WAS040 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow, Slotted
- WAS050 - Push Down Exposed Extended Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
- WAS080 - Exposed Low Bath Trap with Adaptor & Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps. Ledge size for taps is 110mm.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- The claw feet can be plated and painted to a colour of your choice.
- White finish 7-10 day lead time, (subject to stock availability).
- Bespoke Finish, 4 weeks lead time.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your BC Designs Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by BC Design’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: