BC Designs Essex Cian Freestanding Bath, White & Colourkast Finishes 1510x759mm
BC Designs Essex Bath 1510mm
The BC Designs Essex Freestanding Bath is a luxurious and stylish addition to any bathroom. This bath is manufactured from premium-quality Cian® solid surface material, ensuring durability and longevity. The built-in overflow feature enhances the overall functionality of the bathtub, making it safer and easier to drain. A first for BC Designs, the Essex bathtub is available in white and ColouKast shades, mounted on an elegant black matt stand.
Experience ultimate comfort and style with a BC Designs freestanding bath. With its elegant design, spacious interior, and superior quality, the Essex Cian® Freestanding Bath is the perfect choice for those looking to add a touch of luxury to their bathroom. So, if you want to soak in style, this bathtub is the perfect choice for you.
All BC Designs Cian baths come with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee.
Sleek Matt Black Stand: This freestanding bathtub comes complete with a sleek Matt Black Stand, adding a touch of modern sophistication to the overall design.
Retains Heat, Shock-Proof: The bathtub also retains heat for longer and complies with Din 198 thermal shock standards, making it suitable for placement on heated floors.
- Durable & Repairable: In addition, the Cian material is resistant to deterioration and minor damages, and any scratches can be polished or repaired, ensuring a long-lasting and beautiful bathtub.
Personalized Color Options: The bathtub is available in a beautiful Silk Matt White finish or a range of Colourkast finishes, giving you the freedom to choose a finish that best matches your bathroom décor and allowing you to create a personalized and cohesive look in your bathroom.
- Download: Specification / Drawing / Assembly Instructions / Colourkast
- Product Code: BAB081 (+ Finish) or BAB080
- Dimensions: L 1510 x W 759 x H 575 mm*
- Weight: 86 kg (without water)
- Water Capacity: 80 Litres
- Material: Cian® Solid Surface
Finish: Silk Matt White or Colourkast Finishes
- Style: Double Ended Modern Bath
Waste: Not included, see below
- Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Overflow: Yes
Guarantee: 10 years
- Estimated Delivery: White Polished/Matt = 7-10 Days
- Estimated Delivery: Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for a waste kit reccomendation compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
WAS110 - Push Down Slotted Waste (Plated finishes), for installation without overflow
WAS110 - Push Down Slotted Waste (Colourkast finishes), for installation without overflow
If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. Compatible BC Designs waste for bath drilled with an overflow below:
- WAS050 - Slotted Push Down Exposed Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for reccomened taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Available in Polished White, Silk Matt or 8 Colourkast finishes
- Waste and Bath Tap not included.
- There is a void of 110mm under the bath to allow for a trap and pipework.
- The Esseta bath is supplied without overflow hole. An overflow hole can be drilled on site.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
- Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
Delivery & Returns
- Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery for large items as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will receive your product, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: