BC Designs Kurv Cian Freestanding Bath White, ColourKast Finishes 1890x900mm
BC Designs Kurv Freestanding Cian Bath
The Kurv combines trend-setting design with technical achievement. It is a best-seller for good reason, with its rimless, symmetrical design that raises upwards and outwards the Kurv offers maximum bathing comfort.
Are you tired of dealing with messy overflows in your bathtub? Say goodbye to those headaches with the BC Designs Kurv Freestanding Bath! This stunning bath features an innovative design with an overflow built into the side, keeping your bathroom clean and free from any water damage.
And the best part? The BC Designs Kurv Bathtub is made from 100% non-porous and Cian solid surface material, ensuring a hygienic, scratch resistant and easy-to-clean surface. No more worrying about mould and mildew buildup, simply enjoy the beauty and comfort of this bath for years to come.
- Durable Cian Solid Surface Material
- 100% Non-porous
- 8 ColourKast finishes
- Made to order
- Can be placed on heated floors
- Easy Maintenance
- Guarantee 10 years
Pair This With
Kurv Cian Basin in size 515mm
Download: Specification / Drawing / Colourkast Finishes
Product Code: BAB005 + Finish / BAB006 / BAB005ME / BAB007
- Dimensions: L 1890 x W 900 x H 560 mm*
- Weight: 81 kg (without water)
- Water Capacity: 180 Litres
- Material: Cian® Solid Surface
Finish: Polished White, Matt White, Marble or Colourkast Finishes
- Style: Double Ended Modern Bath
Waste: Not included, see below
- Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Estimated Delivery: White finishes have a 7-10 day lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Bespoke Marble have a 4 week lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS107 - Slotted Bath Waste
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Cian Baths and Basins
- A daily wipe using a non-abrasive cleaning agent will keep the surface clean.
- It is resistant to deterioration and minor damages can be polished or repaired.
Optional White Plinth
There is a limited void under this bath (40mm), therefore the trap and waste will need to be installed under the floor level. If this is not possible there is a separate plinth available to raise the bath level to fit the trap and waste. The plinth and bath must be ordered together as they are individually matched in our workshop.
The optional plinth is currently only available in Polished White.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- The bath has an overflow built into the side, therefore not possible to fit an overflow filler to this bath.
- White finish 7-10 day lead time, (subject to stock availability).
- Bespoke Marble, 4 weeks lead time.
- ColourKast, 14-16 week lead time.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Please note, our marble finish is unique and every bath will look different. All veins and colours used to achieve the finish may be lighter or darker, more bold in certain areas of the bath. This makes each piece unique.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: