BC Designs Megane Acrylic Freestanding Small Bath, Roll Top Painted Slipper 1700x750mm
BC Designs Megane Slipper Bath
The Mégane is a freestanding slipper bath brought up to date with sweeping lines and a smooth hand-polished design and comes on a plinth for a traditional look. With its tall, arching back and curvaceous roll-top sides, the Mégane allows you to sink into a soothing soak every time. Simply stunning in any bathroom small or large.
Featuring classic roll top shoulders. Made from high-quality acrylic that is strong, durable, and easy to clean. It is also lightweight and retains heat well for a relaxing bathing experience. With dimensions of 1700mm x 750mm and a water capacity of 200 litres, the Megane Freestanding Bath is perfect for those who love a deep and long soak.
The Megane Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub can be paired with many wall-mounted taps, and you can choose an option of a bespoke painted finish, so you can really make it your own.
- Made from Premium Acrylic
- Gloss White or Bespoke paint
- Large water capacity
- Excellent heat retention
- Easy Maintenance
- Guarantee 10 years
- Download: Technical Drawing
Product Code: BAS030 / BAS030Z
- Dimensions: L 1700mm x W 750mm x H 710mm*
- Weight: 40 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 200 Litres
Finish: Polished White, or Bespoke Painted
- Style: Shower Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS020 - Concealed Plug & Chain
- WAS030 - Exposed Bath Waste, Plug & Chain with Overflow Pipe
- WAS040 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow, Slotted
- WAS050 - Push Down Exposed Extended Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- White finish 7-10 day lead time, (subject to stock availability).
- Bespoke Finish, 4 weeks lead time.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your BC Designs Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by BC Design’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: