BC Designs Nickel Boat Bath, Roll Top Bathtub 1500x725mm
BC Designs Nickel Bath 1500mm
Fully polished nickel – inside and out – gives it a luxury mirrored look. The stunning copper material has been nickel-plated and is hand polished to a shiny finish. The perfect choice for that stand out centrepiece bath for modern or traditional bathrooms alike.
This bathtub is designed to provide you with a luxurious and comfortable bathing experience. The attractive lines and nickel finish of the Roll Top of this Copper Bathtub are sure to add a touch of sophistication to any bathroom.
In addition to being a great heat conductor, copper/nickel is also naturally antibacterial. This means that your bathtub will remain hygienic and resistant to mould and bacteria, giving you peace of mind and requiring less time and effort to clean.
- Unique Hand-Crafted Design
- Excellent Heat Conductivity
- Guarantee 10 years
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
Need a larger size? Please see the 1700mm
Pair This With
Nickel Roll Top Basin in size 530mm
Download: Specification / Drawing / Bath Care Info
Product Code: BAC025
- Dimensions: L 1500 x W 725 x H 725 mm*
- Weight: 44 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 180 Litres
Finish: Polished Nickel exterior & interior
Material: 15-16 gauge Copper
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Roll Top Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, matching available see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS110N - Unslotted Bath Waste suitable for this bath without an overflow.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. See below for compatible BC Designs wastes for drilled overflow:
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
- To keep the nickel finish in premium condition, the wax seal should be maintained by regular reapplication.
- Do not use abrasive metal cleaner on nickel plated items as this could wear through the finish.
- A small amount of 'Peek' metal cleaner can be used on minor tarnishing.
- Nickel baths & basins should not be exposed to water (i.e. dripping taps) or damp clothes for a prolonger period of time as this can cause the water markings to the nickel plating. Ensure to thoroughly dry the surface of the bath and basins to avoid water damage.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Please do not cut into the plinth as this will void any guarantee
- Bespoke order, 4 week
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: