BC Designs Nickel Boat Bath, Roll Top Bathtub 1700x725mm
BC Designs Nickel Bath 1700mm
Fully polished nickel – inside and out – gives it a luxury mirrored look. The stunning copper material has been nickel-plated and is hand polished to a shiny finish. The perfect choice for that stand out centrepiece bath for modern or traditional bathrooms alike.
This bathtub is designed to provide you with a luxurious and comfortable bathing experience. The attractive lines and nickel finish of the Roll Top of this Copper Bathtub are sure to add a touch of sophistication to any bathroom.
In addition to being a great heat conductor, copper/nickel is also naturally antibacterial. This means that your bathtub will remain hygienic and resistant to mold and bacteria, giving you peace of mind and requiring less time and effort to clean.
So why settle for a bathtub that requires constant maintenance and can't maintain its temperature? Choose from two sizes, 1500mm or 1700mm and upgrade to the BC Designs Nickel Boat Bath and experience a bathtub that is both beautiful and functional.
- Glamorous Nickel Finish: The interior and exterior of the bathtub features a contrasting metallic high-shine polished nickel finish, which adds a touch of glamour to the overall design.
- Unique Hand-Crafted Design: The shiny glow of the nickel and its unique hand-crafted design, complete with gentle undulations and minor color variations, make every bathtub truly one-of-a-kind.
- Excellent Heat Conductivity: Made from copper and plated with nickel, this bathtub is an excellent heat conductor and will keep the water temperature warm for much longer than other materials, such as cast iron or acrylic.
Download: Specification / Drawing / Bath Care Info
Product Code: BAC020
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 725 x H 700 mm*
- Weight: 50 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 190 Litres
Finish: Polished Nickel exterior & interior
Material: 15-16 gauge Copper
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Roll Top Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, matching available see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Estimated Delivery: 10-11 Days
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order. We reccomend a polished nickel waste to accompany this bath.
- WAS110N - Unslotted Bath Waste suitable for this bath without an overflow.
If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. Compatible BC Designs waste for bath drilled with an overflow below:
- WAS050N - Slotted Push Down Exposed Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for reccomened taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Our copper baths and basins are made from 99.5%+ 15-18 gauge pure copper.
- The bath has a hand-polished finish, natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the basin.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Special Care Instructions
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- The NIckel finish will age and patina over time, maintain the finish by re-applying a suitable wax seal (BC Designs recommend Renaissance wax) regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- Copper/Nickel baths need to be regularly maintained and waxed every few weeks to maintain a shiny, untarnished finish.
- Never use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Copper/Nickel Material. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the brass or copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Please be aware this bath is not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep it shiny. Please view our range of maintenance kits.
- Please do not cut into the plinth as this will void any guarantee
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery for large items as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will receive your product, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: