BC Designs Omnia Cian Basin White, ColourKast Finishes 530x360mm
BC Designs Omnia Cian Basin
If you're looking for a truly unique and impressive basin that combines style and functionality, the Omnia Basin is the perfect choice for you.
With soft roll top edges the Omnia basin creates a humble, homely feel in any bathroom. As with all Cian® solid-surface basins, the Omnia washbasin is highly durable, stain resistant, non-porous and scratch resistant.
The unique Cian® material is easy to maintain and provides a colour throughout finish. Hand-polished for a luxurious white finish or available in one of 8 distinctive ColourKast finishes.
Its well-made design using high-quality materials are confidently guareented by BC Designs for 10 years. It is a great choice for anyone who wants to add a touch of luxury to their home.
- Polished white or 8 different Colourkast colours
- Durable & long-lasting
- Easy Maintenance
- Scratch resistant
Pair This With
Omnia bathtub, available in 1615mm
Download: Specification / Colourkast Finishes
Product Code: BAB160 or BAB160 + (Colourkast Finish)
- Dimensions: L 530 x W 360 x H 135 mm*
- Weight: 5.6 kg (without water)
- Water Capacity: 9 Litres
- Material: Cian® Solid Surface
Finish: Polished White or 8 Colourkast Finishes
- Style: early 20th Century Basin Design
Waste: Not included, see below
- Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Estimated Delivery: White finishes have a 7-10 day lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Bespoke paints have a 4 week lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this basin and simply add to your order.
- WAS220(+FINISH) - Push Down Unslotted Basin Waste
Basin Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this basin, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Cian Baths and Basins
- A daily wipe using a non-abrasive cleaning agent will keep the surface clean.
- It is resistant to deterioration and minor damages can be polished or repaired.
- Taps & waste sold separately
- White finish 7-10 day lead time, (subject to stock availability).
- Bespoke Finish, 4 weeks lead time.
- ColourKast, 14-16 week lead time.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your BC Designs Basin from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by BC Design’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order basin.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: