BC Designs Omnia Cian Freestanding Bath White, Colourkast Finishes 1615x760mm
BC Designs Omnia Cian Freestanding Bath
If you're looking for a truly unique and impressive bath that combines style and functionality, the Omnia Double-Ended Cian Bath is the perfect choice for you. It is a unique creation that is sure to rejuvenate and revitalise, after a long soak. Made from premium solid surface Cian material that is designed to be both durable, scratch resistant and offering excellent heat retention properties. It features a distinct yet subtle rim that allows you to choose either silk matt, polished white or a colourkast finish. so you can add your own personal touch to your bathroom. With a capacity of 170 liters, the tub provides you with plenty of space for soaking and relaxing.
With a measure of 1615x760mm, it is the perfect size for any bathroom, whether it's contemporary or traditional in design. Your home will feel more sophisticated and luxurious with its simple yet elegant design. The BC Designs Omnia Double-Ended Cian Bath is a beautiful luxury bathroom piece that will make you feel comfortable and calm every time you step inside.
Its well-made design using high-quality materials are confidently guaranteed by BC Designs for 10 years, giving you years of comfort and relaxation. It is a great choice for anyone who wants to add a touch of luxury to their home. So why wait? Order yours today and experience the ultimate in luxury bathing.
- Durable Cian Solid Surface Material
- 100% Non-porous
- 8 ColourKast finishes
- Made to order
- Can be placed on heated floors
- Easy Maintenance
- Guarantee 10 years
Pair This With
Omnia Cian Basin in size 525mm
Looking for a different style? Also available in a Custom Bespoke Painted Finish
Download: Specification / Drawing / Colourkast Finishes
Product Code: BAB079 or BAB078 + Finish
- Dimensions: L 1615 x W 760 x H 510 mm*
- Weight: 85 kg (without water)
- Water Capacity: 170 Litres
- Material: Cian® Solid Surface
Finish: Polished White / Silk Matt or 8 Colourkast Finishes
- Style: early 20th Century Bath Design
Waste: Not included, see below
- Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Estimated Delivery: White finishes have a 7-10 day lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
This bath has an overflow built into the body of the bath.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS110 - Unslotted Bath Waste
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Cian Baths and Basins
- A daily wipe using a non-abrasive cleaning agent will keep the surface clean.
- It is resistant to deterioration and minor damages can be polished or repaired.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- There will be slight undulations and blemishes in the finish
- There is sufficient void under this bath to accommodate a low level trap and waste pipe work.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler to this bath.
- If it is necessary to bring waste pipe out above floor please seek advice from BC Designs prior to installation.
- White finish 7-10 day lead time, (subject to stock availability).
- ColourKast, 14-16 week lead time.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: