BC Designs Portman Cian Freestanding Bath, White & Colourkast Finishes 1640x750mm
BC Designs Portman Freestanding Bath
Willing to take your bathroom's elegance and beauty to the next level? The BC Designs Portman 1640mm Double-Ended Cian Bath is the perfect centrepiece to do just that. With its high-rising sides, you'll enjoy total relaxation and comfort as you remove your stress. The built-in overflow is convenient and gives you peace of mind because you don't have to worry about water spilling over the edge. It features a capacity of 180 litres, providing you with a spacious haven to soak and recharge after a busy day.
With its double-ended design, you can relax in complete comfort at either end of the tub, and its freestanding construction gives you the flexibility to place it anywhere in your bathroom. This Portman Cian Bathtub has 1640 by 750 millimetres dimensions and is constructed in a sophisticated silk matt white or colourkast finishes.
Whether you're soaking after a long day or indulging in a relaxing weekend bath, the Portman Double-Ended Freestanding Cian Tub offers the ultimate comfort and style. Its contemporary design and premium materials will elevate your bathroom to a new level of luxury. Don't settle for a basic bathtub. Make a statement with this must-have piece and enjoy relaxation and sophistication.
- Durable Cian Solid Surface Material
- 100% Non-porous
- 8 ColourKast finishes
- Made to order
- Can be placed on heated floors
- Easy Maintenance
- Guarantee 10 years
Download: Specification / Assembly Instructions / Colourkast
Product Code: BAB051 (+ Colourkast Code)
- Dimensions: L 1645 x W 935 x H 535 mm*
- Weight: 97 kg (without water)
- Water Capacity: 180 Litres
- Material: Cian® Solid Surface
Finish: Silk Matt White or Colourkast Finishes
- Style: Double Ended Modern Bath
Waste: Not included, see below
- Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Estimated Delivery: White finishes have a 7-10 day lead time.
- Estimated Delivery: Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS107 - Slotted Bath Waste
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Cian Baths and Basins
- A daily wipe using a non-abrasive cleaning agent will keep the surface clean.
- It is resistant to deterioration and minor damages can be polished or repaired.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- White finish 7-10 day lead time, (subject to stock availability).
- ColourKast, 14-16 week lead time.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: