BC Designs Traditional Boat Bath, Acrylic Roll Top Painted Bathtub 1700x750mm
BC Designs Double-Skinned Arylic Boat Bath 1700mm
The BC Designs Acrylic Boat Bath is a stunning addition to any bathroom. The curvaceous, elevated freestanding bath offers a unique and beautiful design, perfect for creating a spa-like atmosphere in your home. The symmetrical double-ended bateau shape provides an enveloping bathing experience that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
The Double-Skinned Acrylic Boat Bath is the perfect choice for those who want to make a statement in their bathroom by choosing either polished white or painted finish, while enjoying a comfortable and relaxing soak. The freestanding design allows you to disconnect from the world, and gives you ample space to unwind and stretch out.
Every BC Designs bath comes with a 10-year guarantee so you can bathe with confidence.
Need a different size? Also available in sizes 1580mm and 1800mm.
- Customizable Colors: This bathtub is truly customizable, as it can be painted in over 1000's different colours to match your bathroom decor. Simply see specification below or contact our sales team for more information and to explore your options.
- Heat Retention: In addition to its stunning design, the BC Designs Double-Skinned Acrylic Boat Bath also offers excellent heat retention thanks to its double-skinned acrylic construction. So, you can enjoy a warm and relaxing soak for longer.
Roll-Top Finish: The bathtub features a traditional roll-top finish, complete with a bonded acrylic liner, adding to its classic and sophisticated look.
Download: Specification / Drawing
Product Code: BAS065 + Colour Code
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 750 x H 710 mm*
- Weight: 42 kg (without water)
Water Capacity: 190 Litres
Finish: Polished White or Bespoke Painted Exterior
Material: Double Skinned Acrymite® Acrylic
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Roll Top Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, matching available see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 10 years
Estimated Delivery: 4 week lead time for painted baths
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your BC Designs Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by BC Design’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 2: Choose your colour code from RAL / Farrow & Ball or Little Green website or in-store.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
After you've placed the order, our team will confirm your colour via email.
Please note: BC Designs Bespoke Painted Baths have a 4 week lead time.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
WAS020 - Concealed Plug & Chain Waste
- WAS030 - Exposed Plug & Chain Waste
- WAS040 - Concealed Push Down Bath Waste
- WAS050 - Exposed Push Down Bath Waste
WAS308 - Bath Overflow Filler
You can now use an overflow filler with this bath! The Bath Overflow Filler is only compatible overflow filler with the Acrylic Boat Bath.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for a waste kit reccomendation compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for reccomened taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- We can paint the plinth and/or body of the bath separately. Please specify if required when ordering, under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery for large items as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will receive your product, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: