BC Designs Victrion Angled Vanity Unit & Marble Basin, Dark Lead, 750mm
BC Designs Victrion Angled Vanity Unit & Marble Basin
Undoubtedly one of the finest ranges of traditionally styled bathroom furniture. The Angled Vanity and Marble Top Basin is part of the traditional Victrion range by BC Designs. This beautiful vanity is inspired by Art Deco lines and tradition shaker style furniture with intricate detailing on the doors, plinth and panels makes this a functional and elegant statement in your new bathroom, traditional or not.
Packed with features the vanity has been designed with the user in mind, with the angled side cupboards creates generous storage space, therefore you'll easily be able to hide bathroom clutter and towels. You can choose from three different marble work tops, White, Grey or Black and a choice of either 1 Tap Hole or 3 Tap Holes allowing a choice of mono-bloc or a 3 Tap Mixer. The shaker style design features soft closing doors and period style tongue and groove sides, sitting on a classic plinth, all finished in an elegant on trend Dark Lead finish.
This Vanity will give you that timeless loved look, carefully crafted from water-resistant MDF with a woodgrain textured finish, matched with the sophisticated Chrome handles, finishes off the unit perfectly. Just add traditional brassware and waste for the complete look.
- Rigid Construction - 18mm thick MDF ensures strong durable product
- FSC Certified - high quality waterproof MDF
- Choice of Tap Holes - One or Three
- Marble Worktop Options - White, Grey or Black
- Supplied Fully assembled
- Tongue & Groove detail
- Chrome Handles & Three Soft Close Doors
- 10 year guarantee
- Download: Vanity Spec / Drawing / Basin Data Sheet / Install & Care Guide
Product Code: BCF750DL + Marble Top Finish
- Dimensions: Width 786 x Depth 473 x Height 810 mm
Type: Vanity Unit & Marble Wash Basin
Material: MDF Vinyl Textured Woodgrain & Marble Basin
Vanity Finish: Dark Lead
- Marble Finishes: White, Grey or Black
- Waste: Not Included, see below
Tap Holes: Choice of 1 or 3 Tap Holes
Also available: Matching Victrion Toilets and Taps
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this Vanity Unit and simply add to your order.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this vanity unit, or see all taps.
Matching Victrion Toilet available, or see all WC's.
- Taps & waste sold separately (see basin taps & wastes)
- Bespoke order, 4-6 weeks
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: