BC Designs Victrion Crosshead Bathroom Basin Pillar Taps, 1/4 Turn Ceramic Discs
BC Designs Victrion Crosshead Basin Pillar Taps
Our elegant and functional Crosshead Basin Pillar Taps will complement any styled traditional bathroom. The material is made from cast solid brass, and all Victrion Brassware is available in eight special finishes.
The ceramic crosshead handles incorporate the latest 1/4 turn ceramic discs, for smooth ease of use. BC Designs offer reliability and performance for years to come with a 10 year manufacture's guarantee for your peace of mind.
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc technology
- Low pressure, with a min 0.1 bar pressure
- Matching Crosshead Bath taps available
- Deck mounted design
- Polished Chrome or various Special Finishes
- 10 Year Guarantee
Looking for a different style? Also available with lever
- Download: Specification
Product Code: CTA005 / CTA005N / CTA005G / CTA005BC / CTA005BN / CTA005BG / CTA005BCO / CTA005CO
- Dimensions: H 141 x W 66 x D 119 mm
- Material: Brass
- Waste: Not Included
- Standard Finish: Polished Chrome
- Special Finishes: Polished Copper / Polished Nickel / Polished Gold / Brushed Chrome / Brushed Nickel / Brushed Gold / Brushed Copper
- Pipe Size: 15mm (1/2" BSP)
- Operating Pressure: 0.1 Bar
- Valve/Cartridge: 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Estimated Delivery: Polished Chrome 3-7 days, special finishes 3-4 week lead time
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Special Care Instructions
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- BC Designs recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- Bespoke order, 4 weeks
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
- Please specify in notes, what styles of collar when ordering. Otherwise, exposed design will be issued as default.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: