BC Designs Victrion Luxury High Level Toilet WC
The Victrion Traditional High Level WC
Give your bathroom an authentic period look and create an eye-catching centrepiece with this stunning Victrion High Level Toilet. With its elegant and timeless design, championing the marriage of the traditional Victorian design while providing the practical elements demanded of the 21st Century bathroom. Featuring a low-level pan with a cistern and flush pipe kit to deliver efficient performance, ensureing as much water as possible goes into each flush.
Pair beautifully with traditionally styled basins, pedestals, stands and toilets all from The Victrion range. A timeless collection, manufactured from the highest quality ceramics that adds a touch of luxury to any bathroom.
These elegant toilets can be ordered with either Gloss White or Matt Black seat and with various Cistern Lever brassware finishes to tie in with your bathroom interior and also backed by backed by a 10-year manufacturers guarantee for added peace of mind.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Traditionally styled toilet pan
- Finished in stunning white
- Manufactured from Vitreous China
- Designed for use with the Victrion range
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Also available in closed coupled or mid-level toilets.
- Download: Toilet Specification
Product Code: VCT001 + VCHC103 + VCTCP105 + VCLF003PCP
- Dimensions: H 2477 x W 460 x D 640 mm
- Type: Traditional Toilet
- Material: Ceramic
- Finish: White Enamel
- Toilet Seat: Not included, optional extra
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Alternative Style - available in closed coupled or mid-level toilets.
- Toilet Pan + Cistern + Pipe Only
- Does not include toilet seat as standard, add as optional extra below
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: