BC Designs Victrion Triple Thermostatic Concealed Shower Valve 2 Outlets Diverter
BC Designs Victrion Triple Thermostatic Concealed Shower Valve
Combining Traditional elegance and the latest technology, the Victrion Triple Thermostatic Valve incorporates temperature & flow controls along with ceramic levers to send the flow to two outlets. This solid brass valve, manufactured in the UK conforms to TMV2 and TMV3 standards
- Made from Brass Material
- Conforms to TMV2 and TMV3
- Shower Valve operates two shower outlets
- Thermostatically controlled
- Separate Flow & Temperature Controls
- WRAS Approved
Pair This With
Choose from a range of wall or ceiling mounted shower heads to complete the look.
- Combine with 8" shower head or 12" shower head
- Match with wall or ceiling, Straight / Arch or Ceiling shower arms.
Please Note* Only polished finishes shown in images.
- Download: Specification
- Download: Installation
Product Code: CSA030 / CSA030N / CSA030G / CSA030BC / CSA030BN / CSA030BG / CSA030BCO / CSA030CO
- Dimensions: H 320 x W 120 x D 135 mm
Type: Shower Thermostatic Valve
- Material: Brass
- Standard Finish: Polished Chrome
- Special Finishes: Polished Copper / Polished Nickel / Polished Gold / Brushed Chrome / Brushed Nickel / Brushed Gold / Brushed Copper
- Pipe Size: 22 mm (3/4" Bsp)
- Valve/Cartridge Type: 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc
- Operating Pressure: 0.1 Bar
- Weight: 3 kg
- No. Outlets: 2
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Special Care Instruction
- Please note, Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- BC Designs recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: