Carisa Coventry Heated Towel Radiator
Carisa Coventry Towel Radiator
Invest in the Carisa Coventry Left or Right Towel Radiator for ultimate comfort. With an excellent heat output, it keeps your towels warm and cozy, ready to embrace you after a relaxing bath or shower. This version is designed for left or right handed installation, ensuring optimal convenience and efficiency in your space.
Offering a substantial heat output of 333 Watts / 1137 BTU (@ T70), the Carisa Coventry Left Towel Radiator ensures your living space remains cozy and comfortable even during the coldest months. Its textured finish, available in both Textured White and Textured Black, complements various interior styles, adding an elegant touch.
- Comes with a 3-year guarantee for peace of mind.
- Radiator rated at delta T70 for accurate performance.
- Split design creates a captivating centre piece element.
- Durable mild steel construction ensures long-lasting use.
- Left-handed version included in this product purchase.
- Available in Textured White or Textured Black finishes.
Radiator: H 470 x W 470mm below
- Product Code: CAR-COV0470047000
- Dimensions: H 470 x W 470 mm
- Wall To Face: 61-81 mm
- Pipe Centres: 50 mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 31-51 mm
- Radiator Output: 333 Watts / 1137 BTU (@ T70)
- Fuel Type: Central Heating
- Material: Flat Mild Steel
- Finish: Textured White / Textured Black
- Guarantee: 3 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add to your order, or see all valves.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: