Carisa Glasgow Vertical Radiator
Carisa Glasgow Vertical Radiator
When it comes to heating solutions that seamlessly blend style and functionality, the Carisa Glasgow Vertical Radiator stands out as a true designer masterpiece. This radiator boasts a distinctive offset form that captures attention while efficiently heating your space. Crafted from high-grade mild steel, it's not just a heating appliance; it's a statement piece.
With a radiator output of 549 Watts / 1871 BTU (@ T70), the Carisa Glasgow Vertical Radiator provides ample heat to keep your space comfortable even in colder seasons. This radiator is ideal for central heating systems, offering energy efficiency. It works seamlessly with your current setup, evenly spreading warmth in the room, and cutting energy usage and costs.
- Available in textured white or textured black finishes.
- The striking vertical design adds visual allure to rooms.
- The unique offset form sets it apart from regular radiators.
- Constructed from durable high-grade mild steel material.
- Efficiently rated at delta T70 for optimal heat performance.
- Comes with an impressive 3-year guarantee for reassurance.
Radiator: H 1190 x W 400mm below
- Product Code: CAR-GLA1190040000
- Dimensions: H 1190 mm x W 400 mm
- Wall To Face: 61-81 mm
- Pipe Centres: 50 mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 31-51 mm
- Radiator Output: 549 Watts / 1871 BTU (@ T70)
- Fuel Type: Central Heating
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Textured White / Textured Black
- Guarantee: 3 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add to your order, or see all valves.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: