Carisa Lymm Vertical Radiator
Carisa Lymm Vertical Radiator
Transform your living space into a haven of warmth and style with the remarkable Carisa Lymm Vertical Radiator. Crafted from high-grade mild steel, this radiator is not only a functional heating solution but also a luxurious addition to your interior. Designed for central heating systems, the radiator seamlessly integrates with your existing heating setup.
The radiator stands at a height of 1790 mm and has a width of 470 mm, making it a substantial yet space-efficient heating solution. It delivers a substantial heat output of 1256 Watts or 4284 BTU when operating at a temperature of 70°C (158°F). This ensures efficient heating even in larger spaces.
- Flat panel design for modern aesthetic appeal.
- All radiators are rated with delta T70 for accuracy.
- A luxury product with a remarkable 3-year guarantee.
- High-grade mild steel construction ensures durability.
- Available in Textured White or Anthracite Grey finish.
- Efficient heating with 50mm pipe centres for uniform warmth.
Radiator: H 1790 x W 470mm below
- Product Code: CAR-LYM1790047000
- Dimensions: H 1790 mm x W 470 mm
- Wall To Face: 61-81 mm
- Pipe Centres: 50 mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 31-51 mm
- Radiator Output: 1256 Watts / 4284 BTU (@ T70)
- Fuel Type: Central Heating
- Material: Flat Mild Steel
- Finish: Textured White / Textured Anthracite Grey
- Guarantee: 3 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add to your order, or see all valves.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: