Carisa Plymouth Vertical Radiator
Carisa Plymouth Vertical Radiator
When it comes to heating your living space effectively and stylishly, the Carisa Plymouth Vertical Radiator stands out as a top choice. This vertical radiator combines form and function, providing both warmth and a touch of elegance. The dimensions of H 1200 x W 470 mm allow it to fit snugly in tight spots, ensuring you make the most of your living space.
Installing the Carisa Plymouth Vertical Radiator is a breeze. With pipe centers of 50 mm and wall-to-pipe centers ranging from 31-51 mm, you have flexibility in installation. It is compatible with central heating systems, a popular and energy-efficient choice for modern homes. It integrates seamlessly with your existing heating system, ensuring a consistent and cozy temperature throughout your space.
- Suitable for central heating systems.
- Reliable 3-year product guarantee included.
- Energy-efficient design rated at delta T70.
- Versatile size options fit various room layouts.
- Powerful heat output, 1221 Watts / 4162 BTU.
Radiator: H 1790 x W 470mm below
- Product Code: CAR-PLM1790047000
- Dimensions: H 1200 x W 470 mm
- Wall To Face: 61-81 mm
- Pipe Centres: 50 mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 31-51 mm
- Radiator Output: 1221 Watts / 4162 BTU (@ T70)
- Fuel Type: Central Heating
- Material: Flat Mild Steel
- Finish: Textured White / Textured Anthracite Grey
- Guarantee: 3 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add to your order, or see all valves.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: