Carisa Spera Mini Straight Radiator Valve, 9 Finishes
Carisa Spera Mini Straight Radiator Valve
The Carisa Spera Mini Straight Radiator Valve is easy to install, durable and perfect fit for most interiors.
The Carisa Spera allows you to match the valves with any designer radiator and practically any bathroom with its various finishes that will suit most bathroom interiors.
The package includes 2 valves, the radiator valve, and lockshield valves. Available in 9 different finishes, the Carisa Spera Mini valve offers a flexible way to complement you're décor.
Key Features and Benefits
- Carisa Spera Mini Straight Radiator comes in various finishes
- Energy Efficient
- Extensive 5 year guarantee
- Product Code: SPMST-Colour Code
- Angled/Straight Connection: Straight
- Valve to Pipe: Standard 15mm Compression fitting
- Valve to Radiator: 1/2 " BSPT Male
- Working Pressure: 10 bar
- Working Max Temperature: 95 °C
- Product Contents: Radiator Valve & Lockshield Valve
- Radiator Valve Type: Manual valve
- Smart Compatibility: Not Smart
- Valve Body Material: Steel
- Finishes: 9 available, see below
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 5 Year Guarantee
- Estimated Delivery: 2 - 3 Working Days
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Available in 9 finishes:
- Chrome Plated (CHR)
- Brushed Stainless Steel (SS)
- Textured White - RAL 9016 (TXW)
- Textured Black - RAL 9005 (TXB)
- Textured Anhtracite - RAL 7016 (TXA)
- Textured Dark Grey (TXG)
- Textured Light Grey (TXLG)
- Textured Latte - RAL 1019 (TXL)
- Textured Champagne – RAL 1013 (TXC)
Recommended Heating System Connection
- Recommended that thermostatic radiator valve is connected to the ‘flow’
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the ‘return’
- For any installation advice please contact Carisa before installation.
- This radiator valve is suitable for use with all new plumbing and heating systems.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: