Charlotte Edwards Henley Freestanding Bath, Double Ended Boat Bathtub, 1730x790mm
Charlotte Edwards Henley Freestanding Bath
The Henley sanitary grade acrylic freestanding bath, brings together design notes from the Art Deco movement with the modern aesthetic synonymous with Charlotte Edwards.
The quality of the Henley roll top bath is unmatched, including a smooth surface, exceptional heat retention, and a comfortable roll top rim, designed for optimal relaxation. It's generously deep and the symmetrical silhouette offers a perfect space for both single or double bathing.
Crafted from durable sanitary grade acrylic, the Henley bath is designed to become a centre point in your home, not only for its beautiful design but also for its craftsmanship and quality.
The Henley sanitary grade acrylic freestanding bath has been designed and crafted to exceptionally high standards and as a testament to this, comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Elegant, contemporary freestanding bath
- Comes with an integrated slotted waste
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Two skinned 5mm sanitary grade acrylic
- Suitable for wall or floor mounted taps
- 10 Year manufacturers Guarantee
- Download: Dimension Drawing
- Product Code: CE11023
- Dimensions: L 1730 x W 790 x H 600 mm*
- Weight: 52 kg
- Water Capacity: 165 Litres
- Material: Handmade Double Skin Acrylic
- Style: Double Ended, Freestanding Bath
- Tap Holes: No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
- Finish: Gloss White
- Waste: Chrome waste & overflow Included
- Guarantee: 10 years
A luxury Chrome waste and overflow kit is already included with this Charlotte Edwards bath.
Should you choose to upgrade to an alternative finish please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of floor or wall taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Not suitable for overflow filler.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- For installation advice please contact Charlotte Edwards prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: