Charlotte Edwards Jupiter Freestanding Bath, Double Ended Bathtub, 1700x700mm
Jupiter Freestanding Bath
The Jupiter is a stunning example of minimalist elegance. Perfect for those looking for decadent bathing, this luxury bath embodies timeless design by blending classic elements with contemporary styling.
A beautiful focal point, featuring linear patterns and a curved silhouette. It provides relaxing comfort with a smooth, tactile finish and a generous capacity for a luxurious bathing experience.
Hand-finished to create a beautifully bespoke feel, the Jupiter instantly elevates your living spaces, offering unrivalled excellence in quality and choice. A palatial living experience is on hand with the Jupiter freestanding bath.
- Elegant, Traditional slim edged freestanding bath
- Comes with an integrated slotted waste
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Two skinned 5mm sanitary grade acrylic
- Suitable for wall or floor mounted taps
- 10 Year manufacturers Guarantee
- Download: Specification Drawing / Bespoke Painted Information
- Product Code: CE11054 / CE11054-PNT / CE11054-S-GLD / CE11054-S-SLV / CE11054-MB
- Dimensions: L 1700x W 700 x H 630 mm*
- Weight: 48 kg
- Volume: 225 L
- Material: Double Skinned Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White or Matt black / Painted / Sparkling Gold or Silver
- Style: Slipper, Freestanding Oval Bath
- Tap Holes: No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
- Waste: Chrome waste & overflow Included / Matt Black Bath, Matt Black Waste Included
- Guarantee: 10 years
A luxury Chrome or Matt Black waste and overflow kit is already included with this Charlotte Edwards bath.
Should you choose to upgrade to an alternative finish please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of floor or wall taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Not suitable for overflow filler.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke painted baths, 3-4 week lead-time
- For installation advice please contact Charlotte Edwards prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Charlotte Edwards Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Charlotte Edwards expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 2: Choose your colour code from RAL / Farrow & Ball or Little Green website or in-store.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: