Charlotte Edwards Purley Freestanding Bath, Polished White, 1700x740mm
Charlotte Edwards Purley Acrylic Freestanding Bath
With sweeping curves, a flawlessly smooth surface and a roll top rim, the Purley bath is a perfect blend between traditional and contemporary interior design, taking keynotes from the glamorous Art Deco movement.
Generously deep, the Purley roll top bath is suited to single or double bathing and crafted from sturdy sanitary grade acrylic for exceptional heat retention, making it the perfect addition for comfortable, lasting bathing.
The bath showcases a raised stand with a perfect parallel structure, denoting its Art Deco inspiration, as well as a curvaceous silhouette and roll top edge for enhanced comfort. This free-standing bath is suitable for wall or floor mounted bath taps and includes an integrated slotted overflow and polished chrome push down bath waste.
Testament to our unrivalled quality, it comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Elegant, contemporary slim edged freestanding bath
- Comes with an integrated slotted waste
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Two skinned 5mm sanitary grade acrylic
- Suitable for wall or floor mounted taps
- 10 Year manufacturers Guarantee
- Download: Specification Drawing
- Product Code: CE11024
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 740 x H 685 mm*
- Weight: 52 kg
- Material: Double Skinned Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White or Painted
- Style: Double-Ended, Freestanding Bath
- Tap Holes: No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
- Waste: Chrome waste & overflow Included
- Guarantee: 10 years
A luxury Chrome waste and overflow kit is already included with this Charlotte Edwards bath.
Should you choose to upgrade to an alternative finish please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of floor or wall taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Not suitable for overflow filler.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke painted baths, 3-4 week lead-time
- For installation advice please contact Charlotte Edwards prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: