Charlotte Edwards Richmond Gloss Black Double Ended Bath 1760x680mm
Charlotte Edwards Richmond Gloss Black 1760mm Bath
The beautifully crafted Richmond bath allows you to indulge in comfort while creating a focal point to your bathroom. With contemporary curved lines and generous space for a relaxing soak, it is the ultimate design for luxury living.
The Richmond style is our narrowest bathtub measuring at 680mm, however due to the sloping curves and elegant lines there is still plenty of room for a relaxing soak. The bath is made from double walled acrylic meaning excellent heat retention, so you can enhance your relaxation time.
As with all of our bathtubs, The Richmond has been designed for luxury living and built to last, and comes with a 10 year manufacturing guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Elegant, contemporary slim edged freestanding bath
- Comes with an integrated slotted waste
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Two skinned 5mm sanitary grade acrylic
- Suitable for wall or floor mounted taps
- 10 Year manufacturers Guarantee
- Download: Richmond Dimension Drawing
- Product Code: CE11010-GB
- Dimensions: L 1760 x W 680 x H 680 mm
- Weight: 46 kg
- Volume: 190 Litres
- Material: Handmade Double Skin Acrylic
- Style: Double Ended Slipper, Freestanding Bath
- Tap Holes: No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
- Standard Paint: Gloss Black
- Paint Options: Bespoke Painted, see below
- Waste: Chrome waste & overflow Included
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
A luxury Chrome waste and overflow kit is already included with this Charlotte Edwards bath.
Should you choose to upgrade to an alternative finish please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of floor or wall taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Not suitable for overflow filler.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke painted baths, 3-4 week lead-time
- For installation advice please contact Charlotte Edwards prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Charlotte Edwards Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Charlotte Edwards expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: