Charlotte Edwards Richmond Gloss White Freestanding Bath 1760mm x 680mm
The Richmond Gloss White 1760mm Bath
The beautifully crafted Richmond bath allows you to indulge in comfort while creating a focal point to your bathroom. With contemporary curved lines and generous space for a relaxing soak, it is the ultimate design for luxury living.
The Richmond style is our narrowest bathtub measuring at 680mm, however due to the sloping curves and elegant lines there is still plenty of room for a relaxing soak. The bath is made from double walled acrylic meaning excellent heat retention, so you can enhance your relaxation time.
As with all of our bathtubs, The Richmond has been designed for luxury living and built to last, and comes with a 10 year manufacturing guarantee for your peace of mind.
The Richmond Bath by Charlotte Edwards is also available in Gloss Black and Matt Black
- Download: Richmond Dimension Drawing
- Product Code: CE11010 – Gloss White
- Dimensions: L 1760 x W 680 x H 680 mm
- Weight: 50 kg
- Volume: 190 Litres
- Material: Handmade Double Skin Acrylic
- Style: Double Ended Slipper, Freestanding Bath
- Tap Holes: No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
- Standard Paint: Gloss White
- Paint Options: Bespoke Painted, see below
- Waste: Chrome waste & overflow Included
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Bath supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'You May Need' section below for reccomened taps to accompany this bath, or view all taps.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Choose your bespoke colours for your bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball colours, this will be applied by Charlotte Edwards expert craftsmen when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
Simply just add a note in the order cart with the specific paint colour code in the section “Add a note to your order”
For example: Farrow & Ball – Blue Gray No.91
Please note: Charlotte Edwards Bespoke Painted Baths have a 3-4 week lead time.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: