Charlotte Edwards Rosemary Gloss White Freestanding Bath 1710mm x 720mm
The Rosemary Gloss White 1710mm Bath
Bring a touch of Charlotte Edwards elegance to your bathroom with this exquisite Rosemary double layer acrylic bath. Charlotte Edwards have designed the Rosemary with elegance and simplicity at the forefront of their design. Coupled with the traditional lines means this bath will feature in your bathroom with timeless style for years to come
The is a centre-piece and a talking point with excellent heat retention properties achieved by the handmade double layer acrylic coated with thermal sheets, meaning you can soak in warmth for longer.
The traditional influence combined with a timeless, minimalist style makes the bath a perfect centrepiece to pair with any interior style. From the standard range of matt black, gloss black or white to something more unique. Set your imagination free with our bespoke service, with a vast selection of Farrow & Ball colours to choose from.
Rosemary Bath is also available in Gloss Black and Matt Black
Bath supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'You May Need' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or view all taps.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Choose your bespoke colours for your bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball colours, this will be applied by Charlotte Edwards expert craftsmen when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
Simply just add a note in the order cart with the specific paint colour code in the section “Add a note to your order”
For example: Farrow & Ball – Blue Gray No.91
Please note: Charlotte Edwards Bespoke Painted Baths have a 3-4 week lead time.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
It's smooth and simple
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: