Eucotherm Atlas Reverse Panel Radiator 1800x340mm
Eucotherm Atlas Reverse Panel Radiator
The Eucotherm Atlas Reverse Panel Radiator is a modern and stylish heating solution that enhances the comfort of your home. Made from durable mild steel and available in White or Anthracite finish, it offers both quality and personalised options to suit your preferences.
The radiator is designed with dimensions of H 1800mm x W 340mm and a wall-to-front face measurement of 125mm, ensuring it maximum wall space and is suitable for compact rooms.
Experience unmatched peace of mind with the Eucotherm Atlas Radiator - a radiant promise of 10 years, securing unwavering reliability and top-notch performance throughout its lifetime.
- Download: Atlas Datasheet
- Product Code: EAT-1800340
- Dimensions: H 1800mm x W 340mm
- Wall to front face: 125mm
- Pipe centers: 50mm
- Pipe centres: 41mm wall to centre
- Style: Ladder Towel Radiator
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: White/Anthracite or Bespoke, see below
- Fuel Type: Central Heating
- Heat Output Watts: 1066
- Heat Output BTU: 3637 (Delta T50)
- Values: Sold separately, see below
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add them to your order, or see all valves.
- Factory RAL Colours & Special finishes take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
- For more detailed technical information, the Fino Data sheet is available for download, offering a comprehensive guide to the radiator's specifications and outputs.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery As standard, our courier partners will agree with you on a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient for you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able-bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return the goods.
- We have a 14-day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused, and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be canceled within 48 hours. If orders are canceled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be canceled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe, and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: