Eucotherm Deluxe Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve TRV, 4 Finishes
Eucotherm Deluxe Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve TRV
The Eucotherm Deluxe Angled Radiator Valve is easy to install, durable and the perfect fit for most interiors.
The Eucotherm Deluxe Set includes 2 valves, the twist thermostatic and lockshield valves. Perfect for combining with a Eucotherm Radiator, but can also fit any radiator with standard 15mm compression fittings.
The Deluxe TRV Valve is available in 4 different finishes allowing you to match the valves with any designer radiator. This offers offering you flexibility in design, suiting most interiors to help complete your radiator installation in style.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ensures uniform finish with radiator installation
- Suitable for standard 15mm pipework
- Energy Efficient
- 2 year guarantee
- Product Code: TRVAWH / TRVACH / TRVAAN / TRVANI
- Brand: Eucotherm
- Angled/Straight Connection: Angled
- Valve to Pipe: Standard 15mm Compression fitting
- Valve to Radiator: 1/2 " BSPT Male
- Product Contents: Radiator Valve & Lockshield Valve
- Radiator Valve Type: Thermostatic Valve
- Smart Compatibility: Not Smart
- Valve Body Material: Steel
- Finishes: Anthracite / Chrome / Nickel / White
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 2 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Recommended Heating System Connection
- Recommended that thermostatic radiator valve is connected to the ‘flow’
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the ‘return’
- For any installation advice please contact Eucotherm before installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: